Thursday, May 24, 2018

Wrapping Up and Up Next

I've been dragging out my goodbye to The New Persian Kitchen, because it's lovely, and the recipes are awesome, and I wish that I'd made more. I'm not ready to say goodbye. Definitely a keeper. We had some delicious meals out of this book, and I know I'm going to refer back to it often, especially as the seasons change, and different produce is more readily available.

I've already made that potato salad for a second time, and I'm sitting here thinking about those sesame carrots.

However, it's time to move on. I'm trying to ramp up my vegetable game even more than I already am, so the behemoth The New Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone, by Deborah Madison, jumped out at me as an obvious choice.
I've cooked a few recipes from this, but I have a hard time getting into enormous, dense, pictureless cookbooks. Admittedly, you wouldn't be able to pick this thing up if they had included pictures, but recipe titles alone are not usually that exciting. I'm looking forward to this one! I've heard so many great things about it, it's high time I did a deep-dive.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad that I didn't know there was a new post for so long!!!

    ReplyDelete